Make your stay as comfortable as it is safe
We hope that the necessary adaptation to a new way of living which is now imposed on all of us is going well.
The Hotel St-Thomas would like to share with you the measures taken to protect your health, that of your loved ones and that of our team dedicated to making your stay as comfortable as it is safe.
We are hopeful that the worst of the pandemic is now behind us. However, in the medium and long term, we wish to maintain an unparalleled level of security by implementing strict sanitary measures so that only precious memories will accompany you at home!
Some of the measures include:
• Arrivals and departures will be made from our online self-service portal via your phone or tablet. However, our team will remain available to welcome you and help you on your arrival.
• You will be greeted privately and individually by a lobby ambassador assigned to your comfort in our entrance lounge. With only 23 rooms, our guests benefit from an intimate, personalized concierge service. In addition, gatherings and waiting times at reception will be significantly reduced by the use of our self-service portal and our communication platform via text messaging.
• Protective screens will be present at reception as well as in our business center, thus ensuring greater protection for guests and members of our team.
• In addition to a complete sanitization of all areas – private and common – the rooms will be left vacant for a period of 2 days between each guest to ensure a safe stay.
• Social distancing will be respected for all of our common areas, including the restaurant. Our room service will be available and breakfast can be served in the comfort of your room at your request.
• Our restaurant and bar menus will be available in room service at all times. No room service fees will be charged.
• In the comfort of your room, it will be easy for you to communicate with our staff via our integrated communication platform by text messaging or by using our self-service portal, accessible on your devices or even available on the tablet or telephone present in each of our rooms.
• Our employees have received instructions and training in order to adopt exemplary hygiene measures, such as:
o Frequent and adequate hand washing;
o Wearing gloves and masks when the situation requires;
o The importance of respecting social distancing;
o Systematic disinfection of tools and workstations;
• Compliance with respiratory hygiene rules;
• The increase in the frequency of sanitizing routines, paying particular attention to high traffic areas. We have ensured that all disinfectant products used by our staff are approved by Health Canada to counter Covid-19.
• From July 18, by ordinance of the Government of Quebec, you must wear a mask when traveling in indoor common areas for your own protection as well as for the members of our team.
Our promise of flexibility
Please be aware that during this time of uncertainty, we are aware that your plans may change. In order to support you in these possible changes, we offer you the possibility of canceling free of charge up to 48 hours before your arrival for any reservation made at the regular rate.
On behalf of the Hotel St-Thomas Hotel team, thank you for your trust and loyalty. We hope to welcome you soon.